Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

baby wipes

This post has nothing to do with kids....well, not really....

You know Borders is going out of business. Since there are less than 10 days left to shop deep discounts, I went by to see what was left. Now, how do I say this next part? Sometimes when the shopping is particularly exciting....well, I need to visit the ladies room. That being said as discreetly as I can, I was in such a rush I didn't check to see if there was toilet paper....

Of course they're not stocking the bathrooms. They are selling their shelving, cases, racks and ladders; everything. Not even a computer to look up who wrote Lonesome Dove. Now what was I to do stranded there with the baby's diaper bag. C'mon Melissa, get creative..what do I have? BABY WIPES! Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. I looked over to my right and even the tampon recepticle had a sticky note on it, SOLD. Really? I wonder who felt like they needed a used tampon bin?

Regardless, I washed my hands (yes they still had soap)and got outta there to do my exciting shopping.

Goodbye corporate Borders. I think I may miss you.

1 comment:

Women Without Tangible Filters said...

Down here in Tucson, they are no longer stocking OR cleaning the bathrooms! (Lynn)